Sapphire Glass Scratch Resistant and Anti-reflective .
316L High Grade Stainless Steel Case.
ETA 6497-1 mechanical hand wound Swiss made Movement.
Done Watches delivers its watches all over the world with UPS Tracking, in neat and secure packaging.
All Donewatches watches have a two-year worldwide warranty.
You hesitate to buy because you have not seen the product in real life? No worries, you can return your purchase within 30 days and be refunded
If you live in Switzerland, you can pay by invoice over 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and without interest!
SIZES AND MATERIAL
The ETA 6497-1 movement is particularly suited for decoration with its large bridges. In order to remain worthy of the finest tradition of the Swiss Watch Industry
- Bridges are decorated piece by piece with a damaskeening centered on the balance wheel.
- The ratchet wheel and the crown wheel are sunny brushed with DONE logo engraved on the ratchet wheel.
- “SWISS MADE” and “SEVENTEEN JEWEL (17)” mentions are engraved on the barrel bridge (not present on the sample pictures).
- The movement is entirely rhodium-plated to give it a beautifull shine.
THE WATCH CASE
- 316L s-steel case (Silver or Pink*Gold Color) 43.8mm on bezel diameter (sur lunette).
- A subtle balanced finish with satin-finished and polished surfaces.
- Domed sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides.
- Crown engraved with the DONE logo and specially developed in order to offer both the best comfort and a good pick up for winding and setting time.
- Screwed caseback with sapphire glass to contemplate the hand-decorated Swiss made mechanical movement.
- Water-resistant to 100 meters (10 ATM)
- Multilayer dial with diamond-polished faceted index and Superluminova C3
- Dial ring angled and diamond-polished
- Small second at 9 and half to offer an original touch.
- Logo Done En stick collé sur le haut du cadran
- "Sunny brushed" finished hour zone.
- Faceted diamond-polished hands with Superluminova C3 allowing a perfect reading by night.
HAND-WOUND MECHANICAL MOVEMENT
Why hand-wound ?
For nostalgia. Before the arrival of automatic systems, every watches were wound by hand, hence it is a wink to the handsome watchmaking of the past.
Because it is beautiful! What a delight it is to admire this great hand-decorated movement beating at its balance wheel rate.
For the daily ritual of hand-winding. Give your watch a few crown rotations to allow it to continue its race is an indefatigable movement. Somehow it's like reviving your watch every morning.
Hand-wound Swiss mechanical movement, the ETA 6497-1 Caliber is extremely reliable. Its legendary sturdiness also resulted in being named "tractor". It proved its worth in the field and is very well known among watchmakers (perfect for after-sales service). It is still used today by great Swiss watch brands.
Movement Details :
Case fitting diameter : Ø36.60 mm (16 ½´´´)
Movement height: 4.50 mm
Running time : 46 hours (+-2h)
Number of rotations of the crown required to wind the mainspring completely : 20
Frequency : 2.5 Hz (18'000 Alt/h)
- Watch diameter
- 43.8 mm
- Bracelet/Strap width
- Thickness of the watch
- 10.9 mm
- Lenght of the watch case
- 51.6mm (corne à corne)
- 10 ATM (100m)
- Top glass
- Sapphire with both side anti reflecting coatings
- Case Material
- Stainless Steel
- Dial Color
- Hand wound