MECHANICA A05 - LEATHER
Sapphire Glass Scratch Resistant and Anti-reflective .
316L High Grade Stainless Steel Case.
ETA 6497-1 Mechanical and Swiss made Movement.
Done Watches delivers its watches all over the world with UPS Tracking, in neat and secure packaging.
All Donewatches watches have a two-year worldwide warranty.
Buying a Swiss Made watch is even better when the service is up! The Done team allows you a product return within 30 days.
• 316L S-Steal PVD Pink Gold
• 10 ATM (100m)
• Anti Scratch and anti reflectiv both sides
• ETA 6497-1 Swiss Made
• 46 hours (±2h)
• Hand made "Cotes de Genève"
• Folding buckle PVD 5N
• Quick Easy Change
• Italian Leather Strap
The ETA 6497-1 movement is particularly suited for decoration with its large bridges. In order to remain worthy of the finest tradition of the Swiss Watch Industry
The watch case
- 316L s-steel case (Silver or Pink*Gold Color) 43.8mm on bezel diameter (sur lunette).
- A subtle balanced finish with satin-finished and polished surfaces.
- Domed sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides.
- Crown engraved with the DONE logo and specially developed in order to offer both the best comfort and a good pick up for winding and setting time.
- Screwed caseback with sapphire glass to contemplate the hand-decorated Swiss made mechanical movement.
- Water-resistant to 100 meters (10 ATM)
Hand-wound Swiss mechanical movement, the ETA 6497-1 Caliber is extremely reliable. Its legendary sturdiness also resulted in being named "tractor". It proved its worth in the field and is very well known among watchmakers (perfect for after-sales service). It is still used today by great Swiss watch brands.
Movement Details :
Case fitting diameter : Ø36.60 mm (16 ½´´´)
Movement height: 4.50 mm
Running time : 46 hours (+-2h)
Number of rotations of the crown required to wind the mainspring completely : 20
Frequency : 2.5 Hz (18'000 Alt/h)
SIZES AND MATERIAL
- Watch diameter
- 43.8 mm
- Thickness of the watch
- 10.9 mm
- Lenght of the watch case
- 51.6mm (horns to horns)
- 10 ATM (100m)
- ETA 6497-1 à remontage manuel, décoré de cotes de Genève en éventail
- Case back
- Screwed with sapphire glass and consecutive number
- Movement frequency
- Watch dial
- Bicolor "Argenté-noir" avec filets rhodiés et index facettés-diamantés avec superluminova C3
- Facettées diamantées et rhodiées avec grandes zones de Superluminova C3