MECHANICA A01 - Brown LEATHER & White stitching
Sapphire Glass Scratch Resistant and Anti-reflective .
316L High Grade Stainless Steel Case.
ETA 6497-1 Mechanical and Swiss made Movement.
Done Watches delivers its watches all over the world with UPS Tracking, in neat and secure packaging.
For orders whose address is outside Switzerland, the prices indicated are free of taxes.
Customs and VAT charges related to the importation of the goods into the country of delivery are the responsibility of the customer (not included in the price).
All Donewatches watches have a two-year worldwide warranty.
Buying a Swiss Made watch is even better when the service is up! The Done team allows you a product return within 30 days.
SIZES AND MATERIAL
The ETA 6497-1 movement is particularly suited for decoration with its large bridges. In order to remain worthy of the finest tradition of the Swiss Watch Industry
The watch case
- 316L s-steel case (Silver or Pink*Gold Color) 43.8mm on bezel diameter (sur lunette).
- A subtle balanced finish with satin-finished and polished surfaces.
- Domed sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides.
- Crown engraved with the DONE logo and specially developed in order to offer both the best comfort and a good pick up for winding and setting time.
- Screwed caseback with sapphire glass to contemplate the hand-decorated Swiss made mechanical movement.
- Water-resistant to 100 meters (10 ATM)
- Multilayer dial with diamond-polished faceted index and Superluminova C3
- Dial ring angled and diamond-polished
- Small second at 9 and half to offer an original touch.
- Logo Done En stick collé sur le haut du cadran
- "Sunny brushed" finished hour zone.
- Faceted diamond-polished hands with Superluminova C3 allowing a perfect reading by night.
Hand-wound Mechanical Movement
Why hand-wound ?
For nostalgia. Before the arrival of automatic systems, every watches were wound by hand, hence it is a wink to the handsome watchmaking of the past.
Because it is beautiful! What a delight it is to admire this great hand-decorated movement beating at its balance wheel rate.
For the daily ritual of hand-winding. Give your watch a few crown rotations to allow it to continue its race is an indefatigable movement. Somehow it's like reviving your watch every morning.
Hand-wound Swiss mechanical movement, the ETA 6497-1 Caliber is extremely reliable. Its legendary sturdiness also resulted in being named "tractor". It proved its worth in the field and is very well known among watchmakers (perfect for after-sales service). It is still used today by great Swiss watch brands.
Movement Details :
Case fitting diameter : Ø36.60 mm (16 ½´´´)
Movement height: 4.50 mm
Running time : 46 hours (+-2h)
Number of rotations of the crown required to wind the mainspring completely : 20
Frequency : 2.5 Hz (18'000 Alt/h)
- Watch diameter
- 43.8 mm
- 10 ATM (100m)
- Type of movement
- ETA 6497-1 à remontage manuel, décoré de cotes de Genève en éventail
- Case back
- Screwed with sapphire glass and consecutive number
- Movement frequency
- Facettées diamantées et rhodiées avec grandes zones de Superluminova C3
- Case Material
- Stainless Steel
- Type of watches
- Classic design
- Dial Color
- Type of Strap
- Brown leather
- Hand wound