These terms and conditions are translated from French.
Only the French Terms are valid and those in other languages are there for information. DONE WATCHES is a brand of TCL CONCEPT Sàrl. These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) define the conditions applicable to sales made between, on the one hand, people wishing to purchase a product sold by DONE WATCHES SARL, hereinafter "client" and the other part "DONE WATCHES", a limited liability company, whose registered office is located in Cormondrèche, Switzerland.
1. PRICE OF ARTICLE
- The prices listed on the website are in CHF (Swiss Francs).
- In case of delivery in Switzerland, in the European Union and in the United Kingdom, the VAT as well as the possible customs taxes are included in the selling price (price including all taxes).
- In case of delivery in other countries (all other countries not mentioned in point 2), the VAT and customs taxes are not included in the sales price. The sales price displayed is the price "excluding tax" (Price excl. taxes).
- For deliveries to the countries mentioned in point 3, the customer is solely responsible for the duties and taxes applied by his country when the goods pass through customs. DONE WATCHES will not be responsible for these costs.
- The benchmark price of an item that is published on the website of WATCHES DONE at time of order.
- The prices can be changed on the website without prior notice and are not retroactive
- Customer may place orders on the website at any time.
- If any costs / additional fees are required (eg in the case of special versions), the Customer will be contacted directly by DONE WATCHES and a new invoice will be issued in addition if necessary.
- DONE WATCHES retains the right to refuse or cancel an order with a customer in case of dispute concerning an earlier payment or DONE WATCHES believes that the Customer is a risk.
- The product offers and prices DONE WATCHES are valid until they are visible on the website and in the stock DONE WATCHES agrees to deliver the ordered items within the limits of available stocks.
- If the item is no longer available, the customer will be informed as soon as possible by DONE WATCHES. The new product availability dates will then be communicated to the customer. If the customer wishes, he can then cancel or modify his order.
- The availability of information provided at the time the order is indicative. Only because the products are not reserved only after payment of the order. Orders pending payment later settled after the registration of the order and can see the stock of the ordered products modified or zero.
4. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS DONE WATCHES
- conditions of the tenders (validity dates, relevant articles and supply) are indicated on each promotion.
- These offers are valid while stocks last.
- A benefit in the form of discounts or gift is valid once, on a single command.
- Offers DONE WATCHES are not refundable under any circumstances in cash.
- Offers DONE WATCHES not be combined with other promotional offers.
- In case of partial return of the customer order, it can change the conditions of application of this deal benefited the customer, which can make the offer lapses.
- If the customer has an advantage code, the Customer must indicate in the space provided for this purpose at the basket to get his personal advantages.
5. RIGHT OF RETURN (30 DAYS)
- If any of our items are not suitable, the customer can return it to DONE WATCHES within 30 days after receiving the package. So that the return is accepted, it is necessary that the client informs DONE WATCHES, at the address indicated on the website, the reasons for the return of the goods. After this step, it is imperative that the returned items should present no traces of wear or worn and be in their original packaging without any damage (including case and the elements included therein).
- DONE WATCHES does not recover items engraved, personalized and altered, as well as special designs.
- Articles already paid will be refunded on a bank or postal account then exchanged on request of the customer once accepted by the return DONE WATCHES.
- Shipping fees and (or) Customs for the return of the goods are borne by the customer and will not be attributable to DONE WATCHES.
6. WARRANTY DONE WATCHES
- watches are guaranteed worldwide over a period of two years from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship.
- The customer must check the goods delivered from the distribution of packages to exclude obvious defects in material and workmanship as well as transport damage.
- DONE WATCHES will replace any defective components free inherent to production problems duly recognized by our technical services. The warranty is considered valid when it occurs within two years of the date indicated on your international warranty card, signed and stamped by the dealer and indicating the reference of the watch and its serial number.
- Tou services or repairs on your watch WATCHES DONE must be made by the workshops of WATCHES DONE in Switzerland or by a center approved by the brand. If these conditions are not met, the international guarantee your watch will no longer be valid.
- Are not covered by this warranty:
- The incorrect use of the watch and the non respect of the user manual (downloadable from www.donewatches.ch/en/pdf/User_Manual_Done_ME1A.pdf).
- Normal wear and tear of the watch and its alteration over time.
- The damage inflicted on the watch resulting from misuse; bumps, scratches, breakage of glasses and scratches on the anti-glare treatment.
- Straps in leather or tissues.
- A discoloration of materials or surface treatments. Indirect or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of your watch DONE WATCHES.
7. SHIPPING AND TRANSPORT
- DONE WATCHES watches worldwide through "Swiss Post" (CH Post AG) or UPS.
- Delivery fees on Swiss territory are free.
- The shipping costs in the EU and the rest of the world, are indicated on the website during the checkout process.
- Once the goods ready for shipment, the delivery time in Switzerland by Swiss Post is about 2 working days.
- The deadlines for routes outside the territory of Switzerland vary by country (see details when ordering) but it takes between 4 and 12 business days for the EU and 7 to 25 working days for the rest of the world. These times are not guaranteed by DONE WATCHES because beyond our control (management by "Swiss Post" (CH Post AG) and its partners abroad or by UPS).
- Once the goods ready for shipment, the customer can monitor his order with the issue of "TRACKING" number that the client receives in the shipping confirmation email.
- DONE WATCHES offers customers the following payment methods :Payment by bank transfer POSTCARD payment (for purchases in the Switzerland territory) Payment by VISA or MASTERCARD Paiement via compte PAYPAL
- In case of non-payment or late payment, DONE WATCHES reserves the right to apply fresh reminders or so as a last resort to appeal to a collection agency.
- Under certain conditions, DONE WATCHES may grant a payment by installments provided that the person is solvent. Check with email@example.com for details.